Instructors: Hani Rashed
Monoprint is one of the printing techniques that relies on experimentation, combining the arts of painting and graphic design and requires a high talent and speed in drawing. The artist has to have the ability to make important and quick decisions to execute his print. The artwork is always produced as only one copy which adds to its artistic value.
- Learn a new technique of production and produce a unique artwork.
- Explore new experimental means to combine arts of painting and graphic.
- Promote the art of Monoprint among the Egyptian artists, to be in tune with the international artistic movement.
- Spread the spirit of interaction between participants and the workshop facilitator, to generate new ideas, expose their creativity and profit from the available tools and possibilities to produce artworks, suitable to be exhibited.
- The workshop is open for artists with prior experience in drawing, painting and printing.
- The participants are selected according to the quality of their work in drawing and painting.
- Only 20 participants are selected per course.
- The participants are asked to attend ten workshop days from 6 to 10 pm.
- The Workshop is normally conducted in Arabic.